About this Blog
Welcome and thank you for visiting the Colorado Foundation for Water Education’s Your Water Colorado Blog. We started posting and sharing stories last year as a Colorado Water 2012 initiative but were enjoying it too much to just vanish at the end of 2012. We hope that the blog will reach and engage new and different audiences, helping us increase awareness that water is a scarce and valuable resource. There are four things in this blog:
- Colorado Foundation for Water Education members and invited experts writing about water in Colorado
- Summaries of and links to current water news stories
- Links to information about the Colorado Foundation for Water Education’s programs, publications, campaigns and upcoming events
- Comments and thoughtful discussion surrounding the issues raised by our posts
If you want to comment on a blog post, please read our Comment and Editorial Policy and Guidelines that apply to your use of the blog.
The publisher of this blog, the Colorado Foundation for Water Education, exists to promote better understanding of Colorado’s water resources. Opinions expressed on this blog and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors and do not reflect the views of the Colorado Foundation for Water Education.
CFWE has taken reasonable measures to keep the information on this site accurate, complete and up-to-date, and is not responsible for any damage or loss related to any inaccuracy, incompleteness or lack of timeliness of the information.
On this blog we reserve the right:
- To post or reject a comment for any reason, entirely at our discretion
- To delete a comment for any reason, entirely at our discretion
- To delete language from a comment if deemed inappropriate, entirely at our discretion
- To determine the length of time a comment shall remain posted, including indefinitely
- To ban any commentator from future contributions to this blog for violation of our editorial policy
Comment and Editorial Policy
We’re glad you want to comment on the Your Water Colorado Blog and encourage you to share your ideas. Below are some things you should know about this blog:
- All comments posted on this blog are moderated, which means they will be reviewed and can be edited or deleted by the Colorado Foundation for Water Education staff or board
As a commenter or blogger, you agree:
- To tell the truth
- To acknowledge and correct mistakes
- To be respectful when disagreeing with other opinions
- Not to post any material that is obscene, defamatory, profane, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive or embarrassing
- Not to post any material or links that contain viruses, worms or anything else that would damage or interfere with systems, data or information